Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Scary Movie


Ghost? I hate ghost!!! It is true. This is because I can not get a good rest when I heard ghost story and more over when I remember what I have heard. Before I get into UiTM Segamat, my cousin, Ada always tell me a story about her past experience at the UiTM. I hate to hear that just because like what I have told you, my night will be so damn when I remember the story. At first, when I get into my new room at Sempana Alam Buana College, there is no ghost story that I heard from my senior and so on. But when I already in semester three, I always heard many horror stories from my senior and also I have through it by my own. You want to know the story??? Let’s read my story but you have to be strong and make sure you don’t have a heart attack disease. I’m warning you!!!

Last semester, when the study week is coming, all most all my friends at the college prefer not to go back home. They prefers to stay at the college than go back home. This is because they want to focus on preparing for their final exam. Usually, they will study until 3 a.m. and maybe until next morning. So this horror incident happens at 13 April 2008 at 2 a.m. and it is happen to my friends and also me.

My friends, Nara always ask me to accompany her to the toilet and I will follow her to the toilet. But at that day, I felt very weird. Nara doesn’t ask me to accompany her to the toilet and she want to go by her own self. I ask her whether she want me to accompany her to the toilet or not. But she still wants to go by herself. So what can I say??? After 5 minutes, Nara comes back to the room. She looks totally different and not like usually. Her face looks very pale. I ask her, why her face looks like she saw a GHOST!!! She quickly asks me to shut my mouth. I ask her so many time what is actually happen until she looks like death people and finally she told us what is actually happen at the toilet.

She told me that when she get into the toilet, she felt something was stare her. She quickly goes to the toilet. After she finishes it, she wants to wash her hand and when she looks at the mirror, suddenly she saw something with white cloth and very long hair stare at her. She gets shocked but she think maybe she just dreaming. So she wash her face wishing that she will not see that thing after that. But she is totally wrong, she is not dreaming but it is true. Something was staring at her with a scary smile. She felt very scared and walk very fast to the room. After that, than we know why her face like that. We quickly lock the door and stick together at my bad.

Knock! Knock! Knock! We all screamed loudly. All of us felt very scared at that time. In my mind, I just think about the thing that Nara found at the toilet. I ask them to pray to God. They read the Yassin, ayat Kursi and so on. At that time, just Allah knows what I feel. We keep on pray and pray non stop until we sleep. When we wake up next morning, we still feel scare when we remember what is happen last night.

So, to me that is really a horror experience in my life. From that incident, I and my friends never sleep over 12 a.m. We will sleep before 12a.m. When I remember that night, I feel very scare and for sure I can not sleep by my own. I will go to my friend’s room and sleep with her. Actually, to be sincere, I never sleep by my own self since that incident happen. I hate that!!! Scary man….

No comments:

Post a Comment